If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover.
I think it would be a terrible thing to do. Reading about your life both future and past will make you scared? Imagine you are just done reading the book and you’ve read about everything which may include these amongst many others-
– The love affair you are gonna have
– The breakup that will break you
– An accident you are going to have
– A broken body part you’ll have to live with
– Losing someone you love in that particular year
– Getting married and being happy
– Losing your spouse
– Getting ill
– About the day you die
You will know everything that will happen, good and bad. But you being a human would focus on bad and worry about it. I would definitely focus on that part and would sit tight whenever that moment will come because I know the outcome, the thing that will happen.
So you see it would be a terrible idea to read that kinda book. Let it come to you, sometimes knowing less is the best thing there is.